- This topic has 4 Antworten, 3 Stimmen, and was last updated vor 1 week, 3 days by Torsten Blix.
16.03.2023 um 8:12 PM #32088Kaylinn WillsonParticipant
After updating to the latest version of APIS (7.0-0150), the feature to add prevention and detection actions in the AIAG/VDA PFMEA form no longer works. When I click the icon in the menu, nothing pops up. When I use the standard PFMEA form viewer and click the menu button, it pops up with the input collector as expected. Is this a bug that can be fixed?
Thanks!17.03.2023 um 8:23 AM #32090Torsten BlixParticipant
thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Could you please provide a bit more detail:
- What was your previous ServicePack Version (7.0-0XXX)?
- With which selection (failure cause, failure mode, focus function, etc.) was it working in the past when clicking the icon to add preventive/detection actions in the toolbar (or were you using the Edit menu)?
- With which selection (failure cause, failure mode, focus function, etc.) would you like it to work in the future?
Please note that the standard „FMEA Forms Editor“ and the newer „AIAG/VDA Forms Editor“ are two separate editors. While we try to keep behaviour consistent across all editors of the IQ Software, small deviations are possible.
APIS Informationstechnologien GmbH20.03.2023 um 1:33 PM #32093Jürgen EilersKeymaster
Have you tried out different selections, e.g. selection of a dedicated „Failure Cause“?20.03.2023 um 7:45 PM #32094Kaylinn WillsonParticipant
Previously, I was on 7.0-0050. The function I was expecting is shown below. 1) I click the prevention or detection cell. 2) I click the icon in the menu bar. 3) the input collector pop up opens for me to select items from my CARMs server or to type options in like normal.
This screenshot was taken in the normal FMEA editor. When I try the same steps in the AIAG/VDA form editor, the pop up does not appear. This is true for both the prevention and detection method input collectors.21.03.2023 um 10:14 AM #32096Torsten BlixParticipant
thank you for providing the additional details. I can now reproduce the behaviour in V7.0 – 0150. It only occurs if there is no action of the respective type in this actions group yet.
However, SP 0050 has the same problem under the same conditions.
I agree with you that this should work in the AIAG/VDA Form Editor in the same way as in the FMEA Forms Editor and have filed an issue for fixing this with id V7-7877. We have just finished our internal QA for V7.0 – 0160, so the fix is scheduled for V7.0 – 0170.
There are several work arounds for you at the moment:
- enter the action by typing directly in the cell. You can add an additional empty cell (if necessary) for more actions by pressing the „Ins“ key – or use the input collector after the first action was input in this way.
- activate the display option „Additional details | Display revision states in a separate table entry“ which shows a cell for the revision state. When this cell is selected, the commands for adding actions are working as intended
I hope this helps,
APIS Informationstechnologien GmbH
- Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um zu diesem Thema eine Antwort verfassen zu können.