2 Antworten anzeigen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor

In occurrence 8 and 9, there is a wording difference from „First use of design“ it changes to „New design“ from my point of view the meaning is the same. Do you find a difference on it? If so (besides the additional information), what would it be?

From my point of view „New design“ could be used from 7 to 10 and avoid confusion by using different wordings.

Moderator BT2020

Quote Mr. Dr. Alexander Schloske:

„From my point of view, the evaluation tables differentiate a bit more (my explanation is based on the German evaluation tables):
    O = 8-10 describes the “First use of design”. This means, I have no experience with that technology, material or application in my company. This includes also a known design according to the state of art, which I use the first time in my company.

O=6-7 describes a “New design” or “Similar design”. This means, my company develops a new or similar product based on experience with that technology, material or application.“

2 Antworten anzeigen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um zu diesem Thema eine Antwort verfassen zu können.