3 Antworten anzeigen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Philippe Muller
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to color the lines with an RPN level above a threshold in red and below this threshold in green.

I have found the highlighting function but I can’t figure out how to change the color.

Can it be done at all?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Philippe

Jürgen Eilers
    Keymaster

May I ask which layout you are using (VDA96, AIAG, …)?

Colorization in forms has to be discussed based on objects shown in the form. E.g. focusing on failure causes the cause could get object attribute information like a classification or a note. Would it help if only the cause would be colorized?

At the moment „colorization“ for causes is possible in classification column given that you have specified the RED and GREEN in the symbol palette. A Workflow could be „IQ-Explorer -> Search request RPN-Threshold for causes -> select all (CTRL+A) -> Context menu properties -> Classification RED/GREEN“. With the display option and document setting classification for causes you will see RED/GREEN.

classification colorization

Another possibility is the colorization based on „Tools – Parameter for color coding“

color_coding

Philippe Muller
    Participant

Excellent. Let me try this.

3 Antworten anzeigen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um zu diesem Thema eine Antwort verfassen zu können.